DO SOMETHING NOW
In June of 2011, CrossRoads Church initiated DO SOMETHING NOW as a means for the people of CrossRoads to:
- Reach out to all corners of the world to help the under-resourced
- Learn about the current needs of impoverished people locally and globally
- Help us see the world as God sees it. We, as those who have be given resources by God that we are called to share with our brothers and sisters in need
- Whenever possible, participate in hands-on opportunities to serve
- Based on one’s passions and interests, give regularly of our resources to those in need locally or internationally.
DO SOMETHING NOW provides a new opportunity each month for the people of CrossRoads to learn about, give to, and often serve with an existing mission organization locally or internationally. We seek those organizations that are Christian based and that are focused on serving the poor, the hungry, those in need of medical help or who are, for what ever reason, under-resourced.
While CrossRoads, as a congregation, will only focus on each organization for one month, it is our hope that at least one of the partner organizations presented over time will stir your heart and impel you to continue your involvement, financial giving, and care for the poor around the world.